Inception DateJul 12, 2019
Asset Size (in Crore)11.35as on 31/08/2019
Minimum Investment 500
About the Fund
The Quantum India ESG Equity Fund invests in companies that are focused on conserving the environment, positively impacting communities that they operate in, and conducting business ethically. These sustainable businesses are not only environmentally and socially responsible but also make great sense as investments as we look to build wealth over the long term.
Read the Product Brochure - English
5 Reasons why you should invest in the Quantum India ESG Equity Fund
- 1. Offers a solution for investing in businesses where sustainable practices drive long term performance.
- 2. Invests based on a comprehensive research on Environmental, Social and Governance or ESG aspects.
- 3. An innovative fund to have exposure to good quality sustainable companies with low volatility and downside risk.
- 4. Well diversified portfolio that follows a disciplined investment process in portfolio selection.
- 5. Follows all the risk and liquidity controls on investing.
Fund Managed By
Chirag MehtaManaging this fund since July 2019 Performance details of other funds managed by him
Sneha JoshiManaging this fund since July 2019
Top 5 Holdings
|Stock Name||% of Net Assets|
|HCL Technologies Ltd||4.18%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||4.12%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||4.00%|
|Shree Cement Ltd||3.54%|
How to Invest
Name of the Scheme
An Open ended equity scheme investing in companies following Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) theme
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
• Invests in shares of companies that meet Quantum's Environment, Social, Governance (ESG) criteria.