- Welcome to Quantum Mutual Fund
- Are you an:
The NIFTY 50 is an index of the NSE, which is a barometer by which the Indian economy can be measured. The Quantum Nifty 50 ETF (QNF) is a replica of the NIFTY 50; the stocks that form a part of NIFTY 50 also form a part of QNF`s portfolio in the same proportion and weightage as that of the NIFTY 50.
1. Passively replicates the portfolio and performance of Nifty 50 index.
2. Enables you to own shares in the Index for a fraction of their value.
3. Has one of the lowest Expense Ratios in the category.
4. Makes it possible to clock returns in line with the benchmark index.
5. Allows you to diversify across the top companies in different sectors through a single investment.
Hitendra ParekhManaging this fund since July 2008
Name of the Scheme
Quantum Nifty 50 ETF
An Open Ended Scheme Replicating / Tracking Nifty 50 Index
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
Riskometer of scheme
Investors understand that their principal will be at Very High Risk
Riskometer of Benchmark as of Jun 30, 2022