- Welcome to Quantum Mutual Fund
- Are you an:
Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund (QDBF) is an open-ended debt scheme with a defined credit exposure and dynamic maturity profile. The fund actively managed keeping in mind interest rate views, tends to invest in high quality debt and money market instruments. If interest rates are expected to rise, it will invest in short term securities that mature early and re-invest the proceeds at higher rate. Conversely if interest rates are expected to fall the scheme will invest in long term bonds to lock in high interest rates while providing capital growth.
1. Focuses on the principle of Safety, Liquidity and Returns.
2. Minimizes credit risk by investing primarily in Government securities or PSU bonds which are rated as AAA /AA.
3. Controls interest rate risk by active interest rate management.
4. Offers a solution for all your long- term debt investment needs.
Pankaj PathakManaging this fund since Mar 2017
Name of the Scheme
Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund
An Open-ended Dynamic Debt Scheme Investing Across Duration. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
Riskometer of scheme
Investors understand that their principal will be at Moderate Risk.
Riskometer of Benchmark as of Sep 30, 2022
Credit Risk →
Interest Rate Risk ↓
Relatively Low (Class I)
Relatively High (Class III)
Relatively Low (Class A)
Moderate (Class B)
Relatively High (Class C)
Take small steps to achieve big dreams! Start your investment journey today!