‘HAR EK FRIEND ZAROORI HOTA HAI’; SIMILARLY ‘HAR EK Q - MITRA ZAROORI HOTA HAI!’
AS OUR PARTNER, YOU COULD BECOME A Q-MITRA FOR YOUR INVESTOR!
THIS IS HOW!
Q-Mitra is a facility that will allow the investor to authorize his or her Partner or any other person to act on his/her behalf. The transaction will be initiated by the Q-Mitra and the investor will be approached only for verification or confirmation. Additionally, the Q-Mitra can also confirm or verify the transaction initiated by the investors.
This one of kind facility has been designed specially to cater to the needs and convenience of investors. Hence, we urge you to promote this unique, and convenient feature which has no cost attached to help your investors have a smooth and hassle free investment journey.
BENEFITS OF Q-MITRA:
- A time saving facility for investors
- Mode of convenience for investors
- Facility for investors seeking execution of transactions
- Facility for investors who do not have internet connection
Your investors could register for Q-Mitra Online as well as Offline. The process are noted below:
- Visit www.quantumamc.com
- Click in Login/Invest
- Login using your user id / PAN and password / OTP
- Click on ‘Q-Mitra’ under the Non-Commercial Transactions tab
- Enter your PIN and click on submit
- Click on ‘Add Q-Mitra’
- Either select the Q-Mitra from your existing joint holders/nominees, distributor or enter the details of the person whom you want to add as a Q-Mitra
- Click on ‘Add’ option and then confirm the request
- Investor has to duly fill and sign Q-Mitra Form. (Tick on the ‘Addition’ option)
- Submit it to the nearest collection centre.
USE THE MAILBACK SERVICE TO SEND THE Q-MITRA LINK TO YOUR CLIENTS’, AND BECOME A Q-MITRA TODAY!
ARN EMBEDDED URL
ARN embedded URL is a unique feature which allows valued Partners to forward and garner transactions and help investors in completing their KYC.
The links can be used by the investor to transact in Quantum Mutual Fund and the Partners’ details would be displayed in the online application form.
A Partner can also share the embedded KYC link to their investor/investors to complete the online KYC formalities. This is done so as to facilitate investment across different fund houses by an investor.
PARTNER INITIATED TRANSACTIONS
This module has been initiated for Quantum registered Partners, to access Partner related information and submission of transactions on behalf of their investors.
Who is eligible? – This facility is available for Partners/RIAs who are registered with Quantum Mutual Fund (either through the online/offline process).
The intermediary will have the option to login with the combination of his ARN/RIA/Mobile number and also an OTP option. (OTP will be triggered to the contact details registered. The system will check if the entered ARN/RIA is registered with us. If the intermediary is registered and has validated the login, the system will direct him to the landing page which would display options -> Initiate Transaction, Portfolio details etc.
The Partner should click on the option ‘Transaction’. Currently, a Partner can transact through the options such as Additional Purchase, Switch, Redemption, SIP registration and Quick New Purchase.
Partners/RIAs are to fill the required details for additional purchase like Scheme Name, Amount etc. (except payment mode). Partners will be able to view Regular Plan schemes only. Post initiating the transaction, the investor will receive an e-mail with a link to complete and authorize the additional purchase request and thereafter make the payment for the additional purchase transaction. The Partner will also be copied in this mail for reference purpose. (This link will be valid for 7 calendar days). The investor then confirms the transaction post verifying the initiated transaction details and by entering an OTP that will be sent to his registered contact details. The investor will receive an e-mail acknowledgement as part of a confirmation for completing the transaction.
We have implemented the option for Partners/RIAs to place a switch request on behalf of their investors who have invested in Quantum Mutual Fund.
The other parameters and processes for this facility remain the same as mentioned for the additional purchase option.
We have implemented the redemption option for Partners/RIAs to place a redemption request on behalf of their investors who have invested in Quantum Mutual Fund.
The other parameters and process for this facility remains the same as mentioned for additional purchase.
QUICK NEW PURCHASE
We have now enabled the ‘Quick New Purchase’ facility wherein the Partner can initiate an online new purchase transaction on behalf of the investor through the Partner Login Module.
What is a Quick New Purchase Transaction?
A transaction which requires minimal investment details and can be completed in a short span of time.
What is the procedure to initiate a Quick New Purchase on behalf of an investor?
The below is the procedure to initiate a quick new purchase on behalf of an investor.
- Login with your ARN/RIA under the Partner Login Module
- Click on Transactions > Quick New Purchase
- Enter the investor details as below:
- PAN (The investor’s name will be retrieved from the IT site automatically after entering the PAN)
- E-mail ID
- Mobile number
- Annual Income
- Occupation Type
- Scheme details
- Amount of Investment
- FATCA details
- Click on ‘Submit’
- A ‘Save for later’ link will be sent to the investor’s e-mail id
- The investor has to click on the link to complete, authorize the quick new purchase request and to make the payment for the transaction. The Partner will also be copied in this mail for reference purpose. (This link will be valid for 7 calendar days)
- The investor then confirms the transaction post verifying the initiated transaction details by entering an OTP that will be sent to his contact details (e-mail ID & mobile number).
- The investor will receive an e-mail and SMS acknowledgement confirming that the transaction has been completed
- The details mentioned below are prefilled by default and cannot be amended while doing an online quick new purchase.
- Tax Status - Resident Individual
- Mode of Holding - Single
- Nomination - I do not wish to nominate
- Account type - Savings Account
- Broker code to be taken basis login of the Partner
- Demat type - Non Demat mode
Investors can later submit - online/offline/email request for any changes in the above details.
All the other features of the Partner Login Module will remain the same as earlier.
Partners can now register an online SIP on behalf of their investors by following the steps mentioned below:
Procedure for SIP Registration in the Partner Login module:
- Visit www.QuantumAMC.com > Quantum Cosmos > Partner Login
- Login with OTP
- Select ‘SIP’ under the ‘Transaction’ menu
- Select/Enter the folio and click on ‘Submit’
- Click on ‘Add New SIP’
- Enter the required details and click on ‘Submit’
- Confirm the details of the SIP by clicking on the option ‘Confirm’
- An e-mail with the link to complete the transaction will be triggered to the investor’s registered email Id
- The investor has to click on the link and enter the bank details
- Click on ‘Send OTP’. OTP will be sent to investor’s registered email id & mobile number. Investor to confirm the transaction by entering the OTP received
- An on-screen message will be displayed, an e-mail and SMS acknowledgement will be triggered to the investor’s registered e-mail ID and mobile number respectively
- The investor has to register the URN within expiry date (within 7 days from registration date)
- The SIP will be registered within 15 days (subject to successful registration confirmation received from the Bank).
Note: All the other features of the Partner Login Module will remain the same as earlier.
Annexures and Invoices:
We have enabled a provision in our Partner Login module through which our Partners can download the Brokerage Payment Annexures & GST Invoices online.
This feature is available under the “Download” section after login - A convenient and time saving facility as documents can be downloaded hassle-free. The Partner just has to select the period for which he would like the documents.