Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Quantum Cosmos - Partner Portal all about?
In our never ending endeavor to empower our Partners, we at Quantum have launched this new Partner Platform that aims to help our Partners earn Trust, Faith and Respect amongst the millions of investors.
How does one get access to Quantum Cosmos?
The first step is to register with us. Post registration Partners can avail of all the benefits the platform offers.
What the benefits Quantum Cosmos offers to Partners?
Q-MITRA - a facility that will allow an investor to authorize a Partner to act on his / her behalf. The transaction will be initiated by the Partner and the investor will be approached only for verification / confirmation.
ARN EMBEDDED URL - which allows valued Partners to forward and garner transactions.
QUICK NEW PURCHASE - is a quick investment process with bare limited fields that are required for initiating the transaction. A unique facility wherein the Partner can initiate an online new purchase transaction, fill the form on behalf of the investor through the Partner login module, while the investor has to just enter the bank account and effect the payment.
PARTNER INITIATED TRANSACTION - Partners can initiate transactions on behalf of the investor, and requires the investor to “accept” at the end.
ONLINE KYC to help Partners acquire investors across the globe while operating out of their offices.
PATH TO PARTNERSHIP - An exclusive Awareness & Education initiative for Partners to provide them with a broad perspective on the Mutual Fund industry and tips to upscale their advisory growth journey.
SAVE GREEN, GO PAPERLESS - We support SEBI’s ‘Go Green initiative in Mutual Funds’ and the ‘Digital India’ project by the Government of India. Hence, we urge all our Partners to support us in this endeavor to create a paper free work environment and help speedup efficiency and automate business processes.
Who can be a Partner for Quantum Funds?
Any of the following entities can become a Partner of the products of mutual funds by obtaining an ARN code from the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) and can register themselves as Partner with us: Individuals, sole proprietorships, partnership firms, companies, societies, co-operatives and trusts.
Even an SEBI Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) can become a Partner with Quantum Mutual Fund.
What is the process of associating with Quantum Mutual Fund as a Partner/RIA?
The Partner/RIA can associate with us either through offline or online mode.
1. Click on the tab "Partner With Us” > Online.
2. Partner to enter either broker code / RIA code (for e.g. If the ARN code is 12345, the partner needs to enter “12345”) and accept the terms and conditions.
3. If Partner has not done the registration with Quantum MF – System will take to the next screen of OTP Verification.
On the OTP Verification Screen – There are 3 scenarios based on the availability of contact details –
Scenario 1 -
Partner/RIA is already registered with any Kfintech Serviced Fund House. Also the e-mail ID and mobile number are available in Kfintech records
• System will populate the contact details (masked). Also the partner will get an option to add alternate email ID and mobile number. And the OTP will be sent to the registered details as well as on the alternate contact details.
• Post successful OTP validation using the already available contact details, the System will allow the Partner/RIA to go to the ‘Partner Details’ screen, pre-populate all the available details and submit the request.
Scenario 2 -
Partner / RIA is already registered with any Kfintech Serviced Fund House. However, the e-mail ID and / or mobile number is not available or old contact details registered in Kfintech records are not updated:
• The System will allow the Partner to enter his / her contact details (e-mail ID & mobile number) an OTP will be sent to the registered details.
• Post successful OTP validation, the system will allow the Partner to go to the 'Partner Details' screen.
• On this screen, name, e-mail ID and mobile number would be pre-populated and other details will have to be entered by the Partner/RIA to submit the request.
Scenario 3 -
Partner / RIA is not registered with any Kfintech Serviced Fund House.
• The System will allow the Partner to enter his / her contact details (e-mail ID & mobile number) and OTP will be sent to the registered details.
• Post successful OTP validation, the system will allow him / her to go to the 'Partner Details' screen.
• On this screen, name, e-mail ID and mobile number would be pre-populated and other details will have to be entered by the Partner to submit the request.
4. Validate your contact details through OTP Verification Screen
5. Submit the Partner Details asked for on the screen.
Partner Registration Form along with the supporting documents as prescribed in the form.
How long will it take for the Partner Registration process to be completed?
After submitting the Online Partner Registration application, it will take 3 business days for the verification process. Click Here to be a Quantum Partner.
Approximately it will take 10 working days for Partner registration with Quantum Mutual Fund.
What services will I get after being registered as a Quantum Partner?
1. Dedicated Relationship Manager.
2. E-Kyc for your investors.
3. Investor Awareness Programs for your investors.
4. Regular market & investment updates.
Can investors Switch from Direct Plans to Regular Plans?
Yes, Investors can switch from Direct Plans to Regular Plans without attracting any Exit Load. However, any tax implications, if applicable as a result of the switch will have to be borne by the investor. In case of eventual redemption, the applicable date for calculation of exit load will remain the date of initial purchase, not the date of switch.
To know about the switch process please refer - Generic Scheme Details > What is switch? Explain procedure of switch.
What is the commission structure?
Below structure is effective from September 01, 2020. *New commission structure for Quantum India ESG Equity Fund, Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds & Quantum Gold Saving Fund w.e.f September 01, 2020
Fund Name Partner Commission (Inclusive of applicable Statutory Levies and Taxes - GST @ 18%) Quantum India ESG Equity Fund 0.75%* Quantum Long Term Equity Value Fund 0.50% Quantum Tax Saving Fund 0.50% Quantum Equity Fund Of Funds 0.24% Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds 0.37%* Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund 0.12% Quantum Gold Savings Fund 0.15%* Quantum Liquid Fund 0.10%
Below structure is effective from March 01, 2019. *New commission structure for Quantum Liquid Fund w.e.f February 1, 2020
Fund Name Partner Commission (Inclusive of applicable Statutory Levies and Taxes - GST @ 18%) Quantum India ESG Equity Fund 0.50% Quantum Long Term Equity Value Fund 0.50% Quantum Tax Saving Fund 0.50% Quantum Equity Fund Of Funds 0.24% Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds 0.24% Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund 0.12% Quantum Gold Savings Fund 0.12% Quantum Liquid Fund 0.10%*
Structure for Quantum Funds, from Dec 01, 2018 till Feb 28, 2019.
Fund Name Partner Commission (Inclusive of applicable Statutory Levies and Taxes - GST @ 18%) Quantum Long Term Equity Value Fund 0.17% Quantum Tax Saving Fund 0.17% Quantum Equity Fund Of Funds 0.12% Quantum Liquid Fund 0.06% Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund 0.12% Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds 0.12% Quantum Gold Savings Fund 0.12%
Is there any upfront commission?There is no upfront commission payable
Why does Quantum pay only trail commission?The Quantum philosophy has always been to keep costs low for investors and focus on investing for the long term. Thus by not paying high or any upfront commissions we not only maintain lower costs but also remove the temptation of switching to and from Quantum funds for short term gains. Our commission structure is built to better compensate Partners who bring investors for the longer term while maintaining a low expense ratio which works in the interest of investors.
Who is eligible for commission?Only if a Partner has done the registration with us, and has not violated the terms and conditions of registration as specified by Quantum; and fulfills all the terms of ARMFD as specified by AMFI and/or SEBI; will he/she receive commissions.
Note: A person having a RIA code is not eligible for the commission from Quantum Mutual Fund.
Click Here to go through the Terms and Conditions if you are a Partner
Click Here to go through the Terms and Conditions if you are an RIA
What are the GST details of Quantum Asset Management Company Private Limited?
Please refer the below GST details of Quantum Asset Management Company Private Limited.
GST Details Name of Vendor (As per legal Document) QUANTUM MUTUAL FUND GST Registration Status MIGRATED Address of Head / Corporate Office. 6th Floor, Hoechst House , Nariman Point Town/City Mumbai State Maharashtra Pin Code 400021 Country India Constitution of Business Society/ Club/ Trust/ AOP Telephone No./Mobile No. 022-61447800 Email Id - (Invoice to be sent to) [email protected] PAN No AAATQ0088J GSTIN/Unique ID 27AAATQ0088J1ZC Principle Place Of Business (State) Maharashtra Description for Invoice Distribution Commission for sale of Mutual Fund products Website WWW.QuantumAmc.com
What is the frequency of getting commission?The Partner will get the trail commission on a monthly basis, with 10 Business Days from end of every month. . The same will be directly transferred to the Partner’s bank account.
What is the mode of payment for commission?The amount of the commission payable to the Partner will be directly credited to his account via NEFT/RTGS in case of the valid IFSC code and Core Banking account number is provided. If payment through both the mode is unsuccessful then we request the partner to provide the new bank details and once the partner updates the bank details in our records, we will release the payout/s.
Can I distribute your funds online?Yes, you can distribute our funds online after signing an Online Distribution Agreement with us.
What are the different facilities that Partner/RIA can avail through online services?The Various features that the Partner/RIA can avail are:
This feature will enable the Partner/RIA to view his/her personal details.
Note : Details submitted by the Partner/RIA at the time of registration with us would be displayed initially in the My Profile menu and the same would be subsequently replicated with the KYD details
FAQ : This section will provide the Partner with various information pertaining to Partner portal.
Partner/RIA will be allowed to initiate Quick New Purchase, Additional Purchase, Redemption, Switch and SIP registration and SIP modification transactions on behalf of the investor.
What is a Quick Purchase Transaction? What is the procedure to initiate a quick new purchase on behalf of the investor?
A transaction which requires minimal investment details and can be completed in a short span of time is known as a Quick Purchase Transaction.
The below is the procedure to initiate a quick new purchase on behalf of the investor.
- Login with your ARN/RIA/RM under the Partner Login Module
- Click on Transactions > Quick New Purchase
- Enter the investor details as below:
a. PAN (The investor’s name will be retrieved from the IT site automatically after entering the PAN)
b. Aadhaar Number (Optional)
c. Email id
d. Mobile number
e. Annual Income
f. Occupation Type
g. Scheme details
h. Amount of Investment
- Click on ‘Submit’
- A link will be sent to the investor’s email id. The distributor will also be copied in this mail for reference purpose. (This link will be valid for 7 calendar days)
- Investor has to click on the link to enter the bank details and click ‘send otp’
- OTP will be sent to his registered email id & mobile number. Investor to confirm the transaction by entering the OTP received
- Make the payment for the said transaction
- Investor will receive an email and SMS acknowledgement as a confirmation for completing the transaction.
Note:1) The below details are prefilled by default which cannot be amended while doing an online quick new purchase.
• Tax Status – Resident Individual
• Mode of Holding – Single
• Nomination - I do not wish to nominate
• Account Type – Savings Account
• FATCA details –
• Politically Exposed Applicant – No
• Related to Politically Exposed Applicant – No
• Country of Birth of Applicant – India
• Country of Citizenship/Nationality of Applicant – India
• Tax Resident of Any Other Country than India – No
• Broker /RIA/RM Code will be taken of the person initiating the transaction
• Demat Type - Non-Demat mode
Investors can later submit online/offline/email request for any changes in the above details.
Will any transaction charges be deducted for any transaction?Quantum Mutual Fund does not deduct Transaction Charges and shall continue not to deduct Transaction Charges as allowed under SEBI Circular No. Cir / IMD / DF/13/2011 dated August 22, 2011.
Incase of multiple Partners/RIAs registered under a folio, which folio / scheme details will the Partner be able to view?Incase of multiple Partners/RIAs registered under a folio, the Partner/RIA will be able to view only those folios through which the Partner/RIA has already placed a transaction earlier / folios under which that Partner/RIA is registered.
What is the procedure for initiating transactions on behalf on investor?
The procedure to initiate a transaction by Partner/RIA on behalf of the investor is:1. Go to Partner Corner on Quantum website
2. Select Partner Create/Login option
3. Login with your ARN / RIA code / Mobile number & OTP
4. Click on "Initiate Transaction" tab
5. Select the Folio number or enter the Folio number under which transaction needs to be initiated
6. Enter all the required details and click on ‘Submit’ option. The link to confirm the transaction will be sent to the investor’s registered email id with a copy to the Partner’s/RIA’s Email ID through whom the transaction has been initiated.
7. The investor has to click on the link and have to confirm the transaction and make the payment
8. Investor will receive an email acknowledgement as a confirmation for completing the transaction.
What are the default values incase of missing / incomplete scheme details mentioned on the application form?
Investors subscribing under Direct Plan of a Scheme will have to indicate “Direct Plan” against the Scheme name in the application form e.g. “Quantum Long Term Equity Value Fund – Direct Plan” and under Regular Plan “Quantum Long Term Equity Value Fund – Regular Plan”.
Investor should indicate the Direct / Regular Plan for which the subscription is made by indicating the choice in the application form as explained above. In case of valid application received without indicating any choice of plan then the application will be processed for plan as under:
Scenario ARN Code mentioned by the investor Plan mentioned by the investor Default Plan to be captured 1 Not mentioned Not mentioned Direct Plan 2 Not mentioned Direct Direct Plan 3 Not mentioned Regular Direct Plan 4 Mentioned Direct Direct Plan 5 Direct Not Mentioned Direct Plan 6 Direct Regular Direct Plan 7 Mentioned Regular Regular Plan 8 Mentioned Not Mentioned Regular Plan
In cases of wrong/ invalid/ incomplete ARN codes mentioned on the application form, the application shall be processed under Regular Plan. The AMC shall contact and obtain the correct ARN code within 30 calendar days of the receipt of the application form from the investor/ partner. In case, the correct code is not received within 30 calendar days, the AMC shall reprocess the transaction under Direct Plan from the date of application.
What will be the treatment of investments sourced before April 1, 2017?Investments sourced before April 1, 2017 will continue to remain under the Direct Plan, till such time as an investor switches from Direct Plan to Regular Plan. There will be no automatic transfer to Regular Plans. Please note that such switches may entail tax consequences which need to be considered and understood before proceeding.
What is the procedure to register an SIP in DIT?
The below is the procedure to register an SIP in DIT1. Visit www.QuantumAMC.com
2. Click on the tab “Partner Corner”
3. Click on Existing Partner Login
4. Login with OTP
5. Select ‘SIP’ under the ‘Transaction’ option
6. Select/Enter the folio and click on ‘Submit’
7. Click on ‘Add New SIP’
8. Enter the required details and click on ‘Submit’
9. Confirm the details of SIP by clicking on ‘Confirm’ option
10. An email with the link to complete the transaction will be triggered to the investor’s registered email id 11. Investor has to click on the link to enter the bank details and click on ‘send otp’
12. OTP will be sent to his registered email id & mobile number. Investor to confirm the transaction by entering the OTP received
13. Click on Submit
14. An on-screen message will be displayed. Also an email and SMS acknowledgement will be triggered to the investor’s registered email id and mobile number respectively
15. Investor has to register the URN within expiry date (within 7 days from registration date)
16. SIP will be registered within 15 days post successful registration confirmation received from the Bank.
Can a Partner modify the SIP details via Partner Login? If yes, what is the procedure?
Procedure for SIP Modification in Partner Login :
1. Visit www.QuantumAMC.com > Partner Corner > Existing Partner Login
2. Login with OTP
3. Select ‘SIP Modification’ under the ‘Transaction’ menu
4. Select/Enter the folio and click on ‘Submit’
5. The details of the existing SIPs will display. Click on ‘Modify’ for the SIP to be modified
6. Enter the required details and click on ‘Submit’
7. Confirm the SIP modification by clicking on ‘OK’ option
8. An email with the link to complete the SIP modification will be triggered to the investor’s registered email Id
9. After clicking on the link, the investor has to click on ‘Send OTP’. An OTP will be sent to investor’s registered email id & mobile number. Investor to confirm the transaction by entering the OTP received and has to click on ‘Submit’
10. An on-screen message will be displayed. Also an email and SMS acknowledgement will be triggered to the investor’s registered email id and mobile number respectively
11. The modification of SIP instructions will take a minimum of 15 days for registration.
1. The existing SIP will be cancelled within 15 days and till the cancellation is effected in the system, the earlier SIP installment may be debited from the investor’s bank account. Modification in SIP will be effected as per the Start date as approved by the investor.
2. If the modification is done in the SIP amount, the investor has to change the amount in the ‘Bill Pay’ section also of the Net Banking Portal, provided he have set any limit for the SIP amount while registering the URN.
3. SIP registered by investor through online mode only can be modified through this module.