About the Fund
The Quantum India ESG Equity Fund invests in companies that are focused on conserving the environment, positively impacting communities that they operate in, and conducting business ethically. These sustainable businesses are not only environmentally and socially responsible but also make great sense as investments as we look to build wealth over the long term.
Read the Product Brochure - English
5 Reasons why you should invest in the Quantum India ESG Equity Fund
- 1. Offers a solution for investing in businesses where sustainable practices drive long term performance.
- 2. Invests based on a comprehensive research on Environmental, Social and Governance or ESG aspects.
- 3. An innovative fund to have exposure to good quality sustainable companies with low volatility and downside risk.
- 4. Well diversified portfolio that follows a disciplined investment process in portfolio selection.
- 5. Follows all the risk and liquidity controls on investing.
Your investment of ₹ since
is valued at ₹50000 (As on 30 Apr 2019)
Fund Performance - Quantum India ESG Equity Fund
Benchmark Performance - NIFTY100 ESG TRI
Additional Benchmark Performance - S&P BSE Sensex TRI
Fund Managed By
Chirag MehtaManaging this fund since July 2019 Performance details of other funds managed by him
Sneha JoshiManaging this fund since July 2019
Top 5 Holdings
|Stock Name||% of Net Assets|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||4.75%|
|Tata Consumer Products Ltd||3.77%|
|Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd||3.63%|
How to Invest
Name of the Scheme
An Open ended equity scheme investing in companies following Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) theme
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
• Invests in shares of companies that meet Quantum's Environment, Social, Governance (ESG) criteria.
Riskometer of scheme
Riskometer of benchmark as of Apr 30, 2022
The Risk Level of the Scheme in the Risk O Meter is based on the portfolio of the scheme as on Apr 30, 2022.
The Risk Level of the Benchmark Index in the Risk O Meter is basis it's constituents as on Apr 30, 2022.