About the Fund
Limit your downside by investing in a truly balanced Fund. The Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds (QMAFOF) invests in three asset classes of Equities, Debt and Gold, thus diversifying your risk, while still giving you appropriate exposure to each asset class.
Want to diversify your portfolio by investing in the three asset classes of Equity, Debt and Gold? Already have a diversified porfolio, but wondering how to rebalance it? Have too many investments across all these asset classes and are looking to consolidate? The Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds (QMAFOF) is the answer to all the above questions.
QMAFOF is a Fund of Funds scheme which will invest in various Quantum Mutual Fund Schemes. These schemes of Quantum Mutual Fund will fall in to different asset classes of Equity, Debt and Gold. So, as an investor, you get a professional Fund Manager to take care of the diversification needs of your portfolio and have the ease of looking at the performance of one fund in one statement, rather than looking at multiple statements and trying to rebalance the portfolio yourself.
5 Reasons why you should invest in the Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds
- 1. Diversifies across asset classes to reduce risk and optimize gains.
- 2. Offers investors exposure to various assets in a single investment.
- 3. Rebalances the portfolio at regular intervals based on the performance of underlying assets, relieving the investor from monitoring asset markets.
- 4. Quantum Mutual Fund has strong research capabilities across various asset markets - equities, debt and gold.
- 5. Has among the lowest expense ratios in its category.
Your investment of ₹ since
is valued at ₹50000 (As on 30 Apr 2019)
Fund Performance - Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds
Benchmark Performance - CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index (20%) + S&P BSE Total Return Index (40%) + CRISIL Liquid Index(25%) + Domestic Price of Gold (15%)
Fund Managed By
Chirag MehtaManaging this fund since July 2012 Performance details of other funds managed by him
Nilesh ShettyManaging this fund since July 2012 Performance details of other funds managed by him
Top 5 Holdings
|Stock Name||% of Net Assets|
|Quantum Gold Fund (an ETF)||14.83%|
|Quantum Nifty ETF||12.21%|
|Quantum Liquid Fund - Direct Plan - Growth Option||38.09%|
|Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund - Direct Plan - Growth Option||14.51%|
|Quantum Long Term Equity Value Fund - Direct Plan - Growth Option||11.02%|
How to Invest
Name of the Scheme
An Open Ended Fund of Funds Scheme Investing in schemes of Quantum Mutual Fund
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
• Investments in portfolio of schemes of Quantum Mutual Fund whose underlying investments are in equity , debt / money market instruments and gold
Riskometer of scheme
Riskometer of benchmark as of Dec 31, 2021
The Risk Level of the Scheme in the Risk O Meter is based on the portfolio of the scheme as on Dec 31, 2021.
The Risk Level of the Benchmark Index in the Risk O Meter is basis it's constituents as on Dec 31, 2021.