Inception DateJul 10, 2008
Asset Size (in Crore)5.80as on 31/01/2020
Minimum Investment 500
About the Fund
Why restrict yourself to one stock or a set of stocks that are handpicked? What if you could invest in a fund that is a perfect replica of the Index? The NIFTY 50 is an index of the NSE, which is a barometer by which the Indian economy can be measured. The Quantum Nifty ETF (QNF) is a replica of the NIFTY 50; the stocks that form a part of NIFTY 50 also form a part of QNF`s portfolio in the same proportion and weightage as that of the NIFTY 50.
- 1. Passively replicates the portfolio and performance of Nifty 50 index.
- 2. Lets you to own the shares in the Index for a fraction of their value in the Index.
- 3. One of the lowest Expense Ratio in the category.
- 4. Makes it possible to clock returns in line with the benchmark index meaning investors are in tune with the broad market at all times.
- 5. Allows you to diversify across the top companies in different sectors through a single investment.
Note: Please note the expense ratio for Quantum Nifty ETF is 0.08% excluding statutory levies and taxes.w.e.f February 28, 2018.
Your investment of ₹ since
is valued at ₹50000 (As on 30 Apr 2019)
Fund Performance - Quantum Nifty ETF
Benchmark Performance - Nifty 50 TRI
Additional Benchmark Performance - S&P BSE Sensex TRI
Top 5 Holdings
|Stock Name||% of Net Assets|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||10.72%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||9.22%|
|Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd||8.42%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||6.87%|
How to Invest
Name of the Scheme
An Open Ended Scheme Replicating / Tracking Nifty 50 Index
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
• Investments in equity and equity related securities of companies in Nifty 50 Index