About the Fund
Given the 350 plus Equity funds out there, which one should you invest in? Can you simply invest in one fund, which in turn will pick the Equity funds to put your hard earned money into? Yes you can – with the Quantum Equity Fund of Funds (QEFOF). QEFOF is an equity fund of funds that invests in 5-10 diversified equity schemes of third party mutual funds, shortlisted after extensive research. However, please consider the tax implication before investing as it is taxed as a Debt fund.
5 Reasons why you should invest in the Quantum Equity Fund of Funds
- 1. By investing in Quantum Equity Fund of Funds you don't have to worry about which equity fund you should invest in to give your money equity exposure. It will automatically invest your money in suitable diversified equity funds.
- 2. Our processes ensure that we rebalance our portfolio adequately, giving you what is, according to us, the suite of the finest equity funds in India.
- 3. Invests in not just equity but diversified equity funds that minimize the risk of investing in equities.
- 4. You can invest with as low as Rs 500/-
- 5. You can hold units in Demat mode too.
Your investment of ₹ since
is valued at ₹50000 (As on 30 Apr 2019)
Fund Performance - Quantum Equity Fund of Funds
Benchmark Performance - S&P BSE 200 TRI
Additional Benchmark Performance - S&P BSE Sensex TRI
Top 5 Holdings
|Stock Name||% of Net Assets|
|Kotak Standard Multicap Fund - Direct Plan - Growth Option||14.42%|
|Invesco India Growth Opportunities Fund - Direct Plan - Growth Option||14.34%|
|Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund - Direct Plan - Growth Option||14.14%|
|ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund - Direct Plan - Growth Option||13.75%|
|Franklin India Prima Fund - Direct Plan - Growth Option||13.66%|
How to Invest
Name of the Scheme
An Open Ended Fund of Funds scheme Investing in Open Ended Diversified Equity Schemes of Mutual Funds
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
•Investments in portfolio of open-ended diversified equity schemes of mutual funds registered with SEBI whose underlying investments are in equity and equity related securities of diversified companies