About the Fund
Is there a fund that can help you build wealth over the long term and help you save tax, simultaneously? Yes, there is!
The Quantum Tax Saving Fund (QTSF) invests in equities and also allows you to save tax u/s 80 C of the Income Tax Act. Please note that your investments in this fund (like all ELSS funds) are subject to a lock-in period of 3 years.
5 Reasons why you should invest in the Quantum Tax Saving Fund
- 1. Optimizes tax-saving under Section 80C.
- 2. Minimizes risk by pursuing bottom-up stock selection.
- 3. Has a lower portfolio turnover.
- 4. Holds cash when stocks are overvalued - no derivatives and no hedging.
- 5. Has among the lowest expense ratio in its category.
Your investment of ₹ since
is valued at ₹50000 (As on 30 Apr 2019)
Fund Performance - Quantum Tax Saving Fund
Tier-1 - S&P BSE 500 TRI
Tier-2 - S&P BSE 200 TRI
Top 5 Holdings
|Stock Name||% of Net Assets|
|Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd||8.20%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||5.77%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||5.43%|
How to Invest
Name of the Scheme
An Open Ended Equity Linked Saving Scheme with a Statutory Lock in of 3 years and Tax Benefit
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
• Invests primarily in equity and equity related securities of companies in S&P BSE 200 index and to save tax u/s 80 C of the Income Tax Act. Investments in this product are subject to lock in period of 3 years.
Riskometer of scheme
Riskometer of benchmark as of Dec 31, 2021
The Risk Level of the Scheme in the Risk O Meter is based on the portfolio of the scheme as on Dec 31, 2021.
The Risk Level of the Benchmark Index in the Risk O Meter is basis it's constituents as on Dec 31, 2021.