About the Fund
Is there a fund that can help you build wealth over the long term and help you save tax, simultaneously? Yes, there is!
The Quantum Tax Saving Fund (QTSF) invests in equities and also allows you to save tax u/s 80 C of the Income Tax Act. Please note that your investments in this fund (like all ELSS funds) are subject to a lock-in period of 3 years.
5 Reasons why you should invest in the Quantum Tax Saving Fund
- 1. Optimizes tax-saving under Section 80C.
- 2. Minimizes risk by pursuing bottom-up stock selection.
- 3. Has a lower portfolio turnover.
- 4. Holds cash when stocks are overvalued - no derivatives and no hedging.
- 5. Has among the lowest expense ratio in its category.
Your investment of ₹ since
is valued at ₹50000 (As on 30 Apr 2019)
Fund Performance - Quantum Tax Saving Fund
Benchmark Performance - S&P BSE 200 TRI
Additional Benchmark Performance - S&P BSE Sensex TRI
Fund Managed By
Atul KumarManaging this fund since Dec 2008 Performance details of other funds managed by him
Sorbh GuptaManaging this fund since Oct 2016
Top 5 Holdings
|Stock Name||% of Net Assets|
|Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd||7.21%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||4.84%|
|Hero MotoCorp Ltd||4.36%|
How to Invest
Name of the Scheme
An Open Ended Equity Linked Saving Scheme with a Statutory Lock in of 3 years and Tax Benefit
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
• Invests primarily in equity and equity related securities of companies in S&P BSE 200 index and to save tax u/s 80 C of the Income Tax Act. Investments in this product are subject to lock in period of 3 years.