About the Fund
Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund – QDBF is an open-ended debt scheme with defined credit exposure and dynamic maturity profile. The fund will tend to invest in high quality debt and money market instruments. The fund manager would have the flexibility to actively manage the portfolio based on interest rate views. If interest rates are expected to rise, it will invest in short term securities that mature early and re-invest the proceeds at higher rate. Conversely if interest rates are expected to fall the scheme would invest in long term bonds to lock in high interest rates. And if interest rates fall subsequently the value of bond will increase providing capital growth.
5 Reasons why you should invest in the Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund
- 1. Focuses on the principle of Safety, Liquidity and Returns
- 2. Ensures to minimize your credit risk (Credit risk is the risk of loss due to default by a borrower.) by investing majority of its assets primarily in Government securities or in PSU bonds which are rated as AAA /AA and so forth by a SEBI registered credit rating agency.
- 3. Controls interest rate risk by active interest rate management. The macro economy research team actively tracks and forecasts interest rate outlook and the portfolio maturity profile is altered at appropriate time based on interest rate views.
- 4. Offers a solution for all your long term debt investment needs.
- 5. Has no exit load and offers low expense ratio.
Your investment of ₹ since
is valued at ₹50000 (As on 30 Apr 2019)
Fund Performance - Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund
Benchmark Performance - CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
Additional Benchmark Performance - CRISIL 10 Year Gilt Index
Top 5 Holdings
|Stock Name||% of Net Assets|
|6.4% NABARD Sr 20K NCD (MD 31/07/2023)||6.70%|
|5.15% GOI (MD 09/11/2025)||31.82%|
|7.17% GOI (MD 08/01/2028)||21.79%|
|6.79% GOI (MD 26/12/2029)||13.29%|
|7.37% GOI (MD 16/04/2023)||0.69%|
How to Invest
Name of the Scheme
An Open Ended Dynamic Debt Scheme Investing Across Duration
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
• Investment in Debt / Money Market Instruments / Government Securities
The Risk Level of the Scheme in the Risk O Meter is based on the portfolio of the scheme as on March 31, 2021.