About the Fund
Ever thought of doing an SIP in Gold? Or investing in a gold ETF without a demat account? If so, then we have the solution for you. The Quantum Gold Savings Fund (QGSF). QGSF invests in units of Quantum Gold Fund - Exchange Traded Fund (QGF), which in turn invests in physical gold. Investors can regularly invest in gold by investing in QGSF through small amount SIPs. You can also invest in QGSF without holding or opening a Demat account!
The macroeconomic backdrop has become increasingly favorable for gold. The world is currently staring at virus induced economic deceleration which is expected to encourage a rotation of money from risk assets like stocks and bonds to defensive assets like gold. All those who don't have enough allocation to the tune of 10-15% of their portfolio, should consider an allocation to gold.
Quantum Gold Savings Fund is available online 24x7 for investors. Invest Now!
5 Reasons why you should invest in the Quantum Gold Savings Fund
- 1. Helps diversify your money in gold, an important tool for diversification.
- 2. Enables investments in gold through SIP or STP of as little as Rs 500/month.
- 3. Does away with the need to open a demat account as is the case with Gold ETFs.
- 4. Does not suffer from gold-related problems like storage and theft as the fund house takes care of all risks of storage and safety for a minimal expense ratio.
- 5. Ensures quality of gold is up to the mark as it invests in Quantum Gold Fund where the gold is sourced from London Bullion Market Association approved refiners.
Your investment of ₹ since
is valued at ₹50000 (As on 30 Apr 2019)
Fund Performance - Quantum Gold Savings Fund
Benchmark Performance - Domestic price of Gold
Fund Managed By
Chirag MehtaManaging this fund since May 2011 Performance details of other funds managed by him
Top 5 Holdings
|Stock Name||% of Net Assets|
|Quantum Gold Fund -Exchange Traded Fund (ETF)||99.97%|
|Tri-party repo ^ ( TREP’s )||0.30%|
How to Invest
Name of the Scheme
An Open Ended Fund of Fund Scheme Investing in Quantum Gold Fund
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
• Investments in units of Quantum Gold Fund – Exchange Traded Fund whose underlying investments are in physical gold
Riskometer of scheme
Riskometer of benchmark as of Apr 30, 2022
The Risk Level of the Scheme in the Risk O Meter is based on the portfolio of the scheme as on Apr 30, 2022.
The Risk Level of the Benchmark Index in the Risk O Meter is basis it's constituents as on Apr 30, 2022.