Inception DateFeb 22, 2008
Asset Size (in Crore)101.08as on 30/06/2020
Minimum Investment 500
About the Fund
Want to invest in gold but are waiting for the making charges to drop? Or worried where you will store your physcial gold? What if we told you that a fund allows you to invest in the asset class of your choice (gold) and you do not incur any making charges or storage hassels!
Presenting the Quantum Gold Fund (QGF). QGF invests in Physical Gold. It seeks to offer investors an innovative and cost-efficient way to invest in gold. Each unit of the QGF will be approximately equal to price of half (½) gram of Gold. Through the lower cost of operations and the availability of units having smaller denominations, QGF would provide investors an excellent means of asset allocation. Please note that you need a demat account to invest in QGF.
5 Reasons why you should invest in the Quantum Gold Fund
- 1. Affordable: Only Gold ETF where 1 unit represents ½ gm gold.
- 2. Pure: Backed by gold of 0.995 finesse.
- 3. Convenient: Call your broker to buy ‘QGOLDHALF’ (S&P BSE & NSE code) like an equity share through your trading account.
- 4. Value: Trades like an equity share on the exchange - in tandem with domestic gold price.
- 5. Protection: The gold is stored in secured vaults and also insured.
All you need is a Demat & trading account
Your investment of ₹ since
is valued at ₹50000 (As on 30 Apr 2019)
Fund Performance - Quantum Gold Fund
Benchmark Performance - Domestic price of Gold
Fund Managed By
Chirag MehtaManaging this fund since May 2009 Performance details of other funds managed by him
Ghazal JainManaging this fund since June 2020
Top 5 Holdings
|Stock Name||% of Net Assets|
|GOLD .999 100 Gram||9.62%|
|GOLD .995 1KG BAR||82.07%|
|GOLD .995 1KG BAR||6.71%|
|Tri-party repo ^ ( TREP’s )||0.14%|
How to Invest
Name of the Scheme
An Open Ended Scheme Replicating / Tracking Gold
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
• Investments in physical gold