Considering the change that Quantum Asset Management Company Pvt Ltd set out to usher in, it only makes sense that our people be flagbearers of this unique perspective. While we are a part of the mutual fund industry, we are not in the business of managing money, but rather on a journey to create an ideal investing world. And, that goes even for the culture that we build at Quantum; We don’t hire employees, we foster partnerships.
We are an organization that thrives because each of our more than 100 professionals throughout Mumbai and Chennai believe in the change that we are working towards. A change that will herald a more transparent world for our investors.
Our people share a spirit of partnership that is supported by commitment and resolve to keep our investors at the centre of who we are, what we do, and why we do what we do. If you would like to be a harbinger of change, write to us with your updated profile - HR@QuantumAMC.com
• Good Communication Skills in English / Hindi – Spoken and Written Communication skills.
• Good Knowledge of Stock Markets and Mutual Funds.
• Knowledge of financial planning and other major investment options.
• Client Acquisition Skills – Ability to Identify Potential Customers, Get Referrals from existing customers.
• Selling Skills – Skills to convert prospects to clients by closing initial sale and getting ongoing sales.
• Go Getter Attitude – Hunger to Perform and Grow.
• Relationship Guy - Should be able to build and maintain relationships naturally – extroverted, has a habit of meeting new people and build relationships.
• Ethical - No Rebating (or passing back commissions to investors) approach, Transparent and Open Client Relationships.
• Integrity and Honesty – High Levels of Both.
Qualifications: Minimum Qualification - Graduate – Preferably B.Com, MBA/ PGDBA (Marketing or Finance) or Finance Related PG or PGDBA Additional Advantage.
Additional Qualifications: AMFI Certified for Mutual Fund (Advisor Module)
Gender: Male / Female (No Preference)
Age: 24 – 30 Years
Industry: Mutual Funds, Distribution of Financial Products, Insurance
Skill Set & Personality Traits:
Age: Doesn’t matter Gender: Doesn’t matter Qualifications:Bachelor’s degree
Optional: Certificate and Diploma course in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field Apply Now by sending your Resume at : HR@QuantumAMC.com.
Please mention Designation in the subject line